Preparation time: 15 minutes
Servings: 12 skewers
• 1 kg of boneless and skinless chicken (I used chicken breast)
• 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce. I’ve used gochujang, a Korean fermented red chili paste but you can replace it with any spicy)
• 1 teaspoon of flower honey
• 1 teaspoon of ras-el-hanut (or a mixture of ground cumin, black pepper, coriander and turmeric)
• 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
• a little salt
Preheat the oven with heat up and down to 190C. Prepare an oven tray with a baking paper.
Cut the chicken into tacos of about 3 cmx 3 cm.
Put the chicken in a bowl and add all the ingredients.
Mix carefully so that all chicken pieces are well impregnated.
Assemble the skewers on wooden sticks.
You can alternate chicken with vegetables or do half and half as you prefer.
Place the skewers on the prepared oven tray.
Bake for about 10-12 minutes until well browned.
Subscribe Our newslatter